Tuesday, 23 October 2012

The Start of Something Little

Hello All and welcome to my new blog, The Little Waaagh! That Could. I'm a wargamer and have been for about 12 years now and currently play:


  • Warhammer Fantasy Battles (Orcs and Goblins, Skaven and hopefully Ogres soon).
  • 15mm Napoleonics using Lasalle, FOGN and Napoleon at War rulesets
  • 6mm Modern Micro-Armour using WRG Rules as well as a set I am designing myself and,
  • 20mm Modern Skirmish using the Force on Force ruleset.
As you can see I am into a wide range (too many?) of periods and as you'd expect I have a giant pile of unpainted figures to get through. I love rolling dice though and wargaming is a cheaper addiction than gambling.

The two main reasons I am starting this blog are to post battle reports, particularly for Warhammer, in order to capture the good moments and by being able to review games become a better Warhammer player as I hope to start entering tournaments next year. The second is to chronicle my progress painting my various armies. The hope is that this will help me get more painted figures on the table in a shorter time frame.

Well thanks for reading and I hope to have a few painting WiP posts, a Napoleon at War battle report and a Warhammer battle report by the end of the week.

Cheers. Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Ogres?? Cool - look forward to seeing what you post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd found an awesome deal online for an unpainted 2400 point Ogre army for about $400, but unfortunately I was beaten off the mark.

    ReplyDelete