Wednesday, 28 November 2012

1000 Views!

Well the Blog has just passed 1000 views much to my delight. I'm really enjoying running this blog and am considering it a big success. I've learnt more about playing WHFB from doing up Battle Reports and getting feedback on various forums on rules I'm playing wrong or just general advice than I'd possibly hoped.

Going forward I aim to keep getting 2-3 battle reports up a month as well as a lot more posts showing off my Orcs and Goblins as well as my USMC forces. I'm coming up to about two months off work as I look to start a new career so should have enough time to finish both these products.

Next year should see me starting to play in WHFB tournaments as well as a few tournaments where I will be playing Napoleonics in 15mm.

As always I hope you enjoy the blog and any feedback is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment