Wednesday, 23 January 2013

2400 Points of Gobbos Completed!

Well the day before the Arch Enemy tournament I managed to finish painting and basing my 2400 point OnG Army. This has taken me over a year but is finally done-ish. There are still many more units to enhance, add and convert before my OnG collection is complete. I've attached some photos for your viewing pleasure.
Goblin Wolf Riders - These guys never make it to turn 6

1 of 3 Goblin Wolf Chariots

Rock Lobba and Crew

The Core of the army, 2 40 man units and a 20 man unit of archers.

Squigs Go Wild!

This troll ate something fishy for dinner

One of my two Mangler Squigs, this one is named after my Girlfriends mother.

Snotling Pump Wagon, I had high hopes for these guys in the tournament but they did nothing but break my heart.

Precision Guided Goblins!

BSB

NG Great Shaman

My General!

Bonsai!

As I said there's a lot more to be done including a unit of Savage Orcs, more Squig herders and hoppers as well as some Giant Squigs!

No comments:

Post a Comment