Sunday, 3 March 2013

My Equinox 13 Army List

Without further adieu I am putting up my list for Equinox 2013:

Slann - General, BSB, Earthing Rod, Becalming Cogitation, Shadow
Slann - Focused Rumination, Metal

Scar Vet - Cold One, Dragonbane Gem, Charmed Shield, Light Armour, Burning Blade, Potion of Strength
Scar Vet - Cold One, Great Weapon, Venom of the Firefly Frog, Amulety of Itzl, Shield, Dragon Helm
Skink Priest - Lvl1, Dispel Scroll

16 Saurus Warriors - HW+S, Muso,Standard
10 Skink Cohorts - Muso
10 Skink Cohorts - Muso
10 Skink Cohorts - Muso
10 Skink Skirmishers - Javelin and Shield
10 Skink Skirmishers - Javelin and Shield
10 Skink Skirmishers - Javelin and Shield

6 Camo Skinks
9 Camo Skinks
9 Camo Skinks
3 Terradons
3 Terradons
3 Terradons

2 Salamanders
1 Salamander

Got Poison?

Interestingly enough my Swedish Comp Score is -9

The army is not original by any means but I am looking forward to playing a more reliable style of army than my OnG.

As soon as Phil releases the list I intend to put up a breakdown of races, players and swedish comp scores to get a feel for what the meta looks like in NZ.

I am very keen for any readers to put their lists up and create an unofficial list depository until the actual one gets out.

9 comments:

  1. Man I can't wait until lizards get redone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I'm expecting some monstrous dino cav and a stegadon with a cannon that costs <135 points.

      Delete
  2. Well if you use it right, you're gonna piss off some of the self righteous Death Star pushers. So in that respect, I hope you do very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah as mentioned previously if you have a deathstar the best thing you can do is sit in a corner, shake my hand and write 10-10 down. Because if you move....

      Delete
  3. Going to have herd some skinks… I will get my list up on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -9 is pretty impressive. It would take a lot of work to get a skaven army that low. (iirc, I can get a viable list down to -5/-6, but below that its gimmicks and hoping for luck)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The swedes feel very strongly about salamanders it would seem.... I don't think I'll ever be allowed to visit.

      Delete
  5. Those Scar Vets on Cold Ones will cost you some tournament points.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you figure? Is it the lack of LoS?

      Delete